Thursday, October 3, 2013

Chopped Kitchen Challenge: October 2013

Hey guys! It's been a few weeks since you've seen this link up, huh? Let me explain, I've decided this works better as a monthly party. It give me more time to cook, you more time to experiment, and I can give you more ingredients if I give you more time to play with them :)




The rest of the rules are the same, you can use as much or as little of each ingredient as you want, publish a recipe or just share a link of your creation, this is still a creative challenge above all and I want to see what you can cook up!

The theme for this month is flavors of fall 



That means you can pick from apples, pumpkins, ginger, and chili powder in any of their various forms! Powerded ginger and pumpkin cider, applesauce and pumpkin puree, whatever your little heart desires! Buzzfeed has some crazy pumpkin spice inspired deserts if that the route you want to go, but we all know fall has more flavors than just that! 

The link up for this month will go live on October 31st (the last Thursday of the month) and will stay open for a week as always. So get cozy, get creative, and let's get cooking!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this challenge but making me choose between ginger, apples and pumpkin is impossible! Might have to find a way to combine all three :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see it! Sounds delicious to me :)

      Delete
  2. You can bet I will be doing this challenge! I love the variety that you have this time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to include what they love best so I tried to get a little bit of everything :) Can't wait to see what you come up with!

      Delete
  3. A whole month and the flavors of fall. Alright, I'm making this one a priority. Count me in.
    Don't forget to remind people throughout the month either (i.e. me). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it! Can't wait to see what you cook up :)

      Delete

What do you think?