Friday, October 4, 2013

30 Days of Fitness: October 2013

I know, I know posting on a Friday is weird for me. What can I say it's been a busy week, but I have one more goodie I couldn't wait to share with you :)



30 Days of Fitness is a new page on my blog where I share what I'm doing to improve my fitness each month. If I'm being honest I have a bit of ADD when it comes to exercise (okay okay I have a lot of ADD!). I tend to hop from workout to workout, website to website, never really getting myself into a routine. It's great in terms of keeping my body guessing but not great in keeping me consistent. 

That's where this page comes in. Each month I'll renew my 30 day commitment to fitness. I may share a new website for workout, my workout calendar for the month, or anything else that seems relevant, at the end of the day it's the commitment that is important here. 

I'm kicking off the commitment this month with the "30 Days to love your body and your life challenge" from Steph at Step it up with Steph (big thanks to Jess for the hookup!). 



I also have access to her JumpStart program 
which I'll probably be pulling from this month!

Feel free to join me by sharing your own fitness commitments throughout the month! Have a great weekend :) 

9 comments:

  1. I'm really working on getting faster for cross country and really listening to my body when I exercise! I love the idea of 30 days of fitness! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! Any tips for running faster you want to share? I'm never going to be able to log mileage like you do but I would like to improve my speed :)

      Delete
  2. I actually thinking mixing up fitness is a good thing. For one, we tend to get bored with the same old same old all the time and for two, your body plateaus when you don't mix up your workouts. Your workout ADD works in your favor. This is a time for you to embrace your quirks and run with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you, I happen to be a fan of my quirky self :)

      The goal of this is more to make me focused/ committed to actually getting so exercise in on the regular since right now the ADD seems to end up in skipping out on things all together.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this! I really think that writing down and publicizing your intentions like this a great step towards success. Heading over to check out Steph's link now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm all for publicizing my commitment, makes me feel more accountable for actually following through :)

      Delete
  4. Ah yayyy!! I've been away from the computer all weekend so I haven't seen this until now, but I'm so excited to see what you think of the program :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking it so far, I'll have more to share next Friday :) Thanks again for the hook up!!

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited for you!! How are you doing with it?? Feeling good?!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?