Thursday, August 15, 2013

CKC #2: Reveal Day

Hey guys! I've got a big recap for you all on what I've been up to lately, but I'll save that for tomorrow because we've got some cooking to do today :)




I teased you all on Instagram last night with my take on this week's ingredients: 
salad greens, tomatoes, and cayenne pepper




I added some eggs, tortillas, queso fresco, and salsa ingredients
 (onion, peppers, and I'm not sure what else because my brother made it...)



And the result was a super fresh and filling "Breakfast"
 burrito that I had for dinner last night. 




 The cayenne on top of the cheese before I got everything all warmed together 
not only makes these pretty but it sneaks a little extra heat in there :) 

But enough about me, I want to see what you were able to make out of this weeks ingredients!

6 comments:

  1. Yuuum- a breakfast burrito sounds great for dinner ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I don't think breakfast should be limited to just the mornings :)

      Delete
  2. Breakfast for dinner is the BEST! Actually, breakfast for any meal is the best. ;)
    Love that you sprinkled some cayenne on there! Perfect to spice things up a bit. I loooove the flavor cayenne adds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably the spice I go through fastest in the kitchen, right next to cinnamon!

      Delete
  3. I love this, but then again, I love eggs, cheese, salsa, all things spicy. This is making me super hungry right now, and I think I know what dinner is gong to be tonight. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are some of my top food groups too ;) enjoy!!

      Delete

What do you think?