Thursday, August 22, 2013

Chopped Kitchen Challenge #3

Is it Thursday already? That means I start classes in only 4 days... womp womp. 

On a brighter note it also means it's time to reveal the mystery ingredients for the 
next round of the chopped kitchen challenge. 


If you're looking for a refresher on the rules look no further than right here!

This week I want to see what you can dream up with the following:


Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar are two of my go to foods when my allergies are acting up 
(like they have been all week!) and strawberries are still everywhere around here,
 so I figured why not throw all 3 together and see what you crazies can come up with.

You've got a week to think about it before the link up goes live!
 And as always you'll have a full week after that to get your post 
(or share your ideas with me to post) up on here :) 

Happy cooking! 


8 comments:

  1. Apple cider vinegar is my favorite! And honey is my go to food! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try them together! Awesome stuff :)

      Delete
  2. What great ingredients! I can imagine some kind of fruit salad with an apple cider vinegar/honey dressing! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn. I was SO planning on participating this week. I may just have to make something this weekend with those ingredients even though the link-up will be over. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link up will be live for a whole week (until September 5th) so there's plenty of time if you still want to cook/link :)

      Delete
    2. Good to know! I will try super hard to remember!! :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't jumped on the apple cider vinegar bandwagon yet, but I will share this tidbit with my friends who have allergies.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?