Monday, July 22, 2013

Guest Post: Live Lives Life

Hey guys, week in review is going to be postponed a day this week (sorry Meghan!) because today I have my first ever guest post! Liv from Liv Lives Life is enjoying a vacation and while she's gone 
she has let a few of us take over her blog. 

I'm sharing the Summer Pasta Salad I made a few weekends ago when
 BF and I went to the Dave Matthews concert.


Be sure to swing by her page to check out my recipe, it's gluten free and vegan, 
and still BF and baby brother approved (so you know it has to be good!) 

3 comments:

  1. Love your guest post! That pasta salad looks so good and refreshing! I'm usually not a big fan of typical pasta salads, but I really do think I would love yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you do if you try it out (I thought it came out super yummy!)

      Delete
  2. I like that you eat your pasta salad out of mason jars. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?