- Proposed workouts have been...going... I'm never going to be one of those people who loves going to the gym (sorry BF!) but I did get to my go-to abs/arm workouts 3 days last week and picked up some longer yoga sessions on 3 other days.
- Tried my first green juice. It was good, nothing special, and certainly a lot of work having to strain it from my blender. Maybe I'll look into juicers for my birthday but I think I'll stick to smoothies until then.
- Made peanut butter "cookie" balls (recipe up sometime this week) to snack on while studying, healthier choice than chips because I filled them with good foods. And they were filling so I didn't mindlessly eat the whole batch.
- My mom bought me the cutest little jar of mayo ever (I keep my own GF condiments in the fridge) and I was pretty proud of myself for not dumping the whole thing into spicy chicken salad this weekend (so that counts as healthy, right?)
- Made a fancy Fathers Day dinner for my dad this weekend! (there was non-GF carrot cake too, my mom made that)
- Managed to not stuff my face all weekend (as I'm prone to do while studying), there's been lots of really good snacking going on around here most days :)
- Kept the public banana party going, which means I'm not the only one getting my fill of potassium.
- Living with the new roommate is going... he says I nag too much, I say he's kind of a slob... if he makes it to college at the end of the summer it will be a miracle.
- First solo therapy sessions at the new job this weekend. ABA therapy is very different from speech therapy, but I love my client and I can see the appeal to working with kids in the behavioral capacity (I lost track of how many "squeezes" [hugs] my client wanted from me over the course of the weekend so he must think I'm okay!)
- Got my official schedule for summer clinic (and had to change my schedule at job #1 again because apparently school doesn't really care when they ask for your availability...). It's going to be a long 6 weeks but I'm kind of excited to be starting the "fun" part of school again.
- 17 days until I get to see the BF again... not that I'm counting :)
What's the best thing you did this past week? Any amazing feats of self control on your part?