Monday, May 20, 2013

Marvelous week in review #4: eating, training and lazing


Hey Guys! I hope you all enjoyed your weekends (we've had B-E-A-youtiful weather around here). Let's get this week started with a Review of all the Marvelous things that have been going on shall we?

Marvelous is getting a new job! School seems to be getting more expensive by the minute, so I took a little time this week to hit up Craigslist and I applied for a few in home ABA jobs just to get me more experience with kiddos on the autism spectrum. I was actually offered both jobs I interviewed for and have chosen to work privately with a family about 10 minutes from my house (!) rather than through a contracting company. 


I have no trained experience with this type of therapy, but I'm looking forward to starting my on the job training next weekend!!


Marvelous is writing/publishing 3 blog posts (and 2 recipes) and joining up in 2 link parties (thanks ladies!). 


Marvelous is getting to enjoy my day off recipe testing in between homework assignments (this "may-mester" thing is going to be the death of me). 


Marvelous is getting my Foodie Pen Pal package in the mail (thanks Kristyn!) it's not time for the reveal yet but I do have a sneak peek for you :)




Marvelous is a Saturday spent completing training for summer programs at the clinic I work with. It was a full staff in-service so it was nice to catch up with all the girls I haven't seen in a while, and we learned a lot of really great stuff. 
Marvelous is finding my next project...
There are tons of lists like this out there, and quote a few of the books overlap. My goal is to develop my own list of books I'd like to read in the next year or so (and of course I'll be sure to share with you along the way). 



Thanks as always to Katie and Meghan for hosting the party. Be sure to hop on over and link up with them!
What book is on your current to-read list? 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of those exciting/scary situations so I don't think it's quite set in for me yet haha

      Delete
    2. That's quite the week there. Congratulations on the job offers; awesome news and it's so much better to have options. Have you ever looked into diet and autism? I know they recommend a very clean diet, which is similar to what we're doing. Same for migraine suffers too.
      I can't wait to see what the results of your recipe testing; those little cups of deliciousness have me intrigued.

      Delete
  2. Wooohoooo!! Congrats on the job girl!!! I hope you love it!

    Happy week to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new job girl. Can't wait to hear more about it once you start & get situated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that you found a new job that fits your needs, Sarah! That's not always easy. Sounds like a busy week. I'm going to check that book list even though I'm looking at my 20's in the rear view mirror...if I really squint! I love book lists...I always find something interesting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?