Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend food prep #2: Eating on the go

Hey guys, sorry for the late post tonight! I spent the morning grocery shopping with my mom and doing some food prep before I tutored, then I headed over to my aunt's house. I'm staying with them for a few says to get away from the moving chaos while I finish with clinic and get ready to start studying for finals.

I prepped/packed enough to last me the whole time I was here (though apparently there was no need, my aunt has lots of fruits and veggies to spare!) Here's what I made:



Kale and lentil soup, stir-fry with quinoa (just dump the jar, fry and eat), pasta with kale and spinach pesto, and kale and red bell pepper mini-quiches (kale is this week's veggie I over bought on)

Recipes will be up throughout the week, so be sure to check back if anything looks good to you :)

And now I'm off to wait for Game of Thrones to download while I write up the rest of my clinical reports....



And I might just enjoy the puppy while I'm at it :)

4 comments:

  1. How can you not enjoy your puppy with a face like that =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? I've offered to take her home before, for some reason my aunt wants to keep her around though :)

      Delete
  2. Stir fry quinoa sounds delicious and OMG Game of Thrones was so good this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHH!! I haven't watched it yet, but that's what I've heard (though its got to be hard to top last week!)

      Delete

What do you think?