Thursday, April 25, 2013

Banana Bread Smoothie

Hey guys, short post today! I'm enjoying my short (er) day with a smaller smoothie this morning. Until I have a chance to actually make some banana bread I'm compromising with this smoothie :) The taste is everything I want (banana-y and nutty and cinnamon spicy) and it's a nice alternative to my usual green fix.


I'm off to finish writing my clinical summary reports, prepare for my diagnostic sessions, and then go to class/work. The end is near (of the week at least, the end of the semester still seems very far)! I hope you all have been enjoying your weeks. 


What is your favorite food to turn into a smoothie?

4 comments:

  1. Oh holy cow this sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This recipe sounds delicious! It's wonderful to know I'm not the only person out there obsessed with different smoothie recipes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I've been going a little smoothie-crazy over here lately :)

      Delete

What do you think?