Saturday, March 23, 2013

Working weekend

Hey guys, hard to believe the weekend is halfway through already (I know I don't want to think about it!).

Yesterday was busy for a day off, I started the morning with a smoothie while I studied (my mom had a bunch of strawberries she let go almost bad in the fridge, but I was able to save them!)



(mmm brain food!)


 Then I tried to get some healthiness in me before I met the BF to cheer on the Illini in the B-Ball tourney.


(nothing like loaded down eggs)

Of course we watched the game at a bar... which just happened to have Angry Orchard (my favorite) on tap... so yeah that happened. And you can't drink without munchies so some potato skins happened too... whoops :)

At least today was healthier! When I got home from clinic this afternoon we made up a huge batch of stir-fry for dinner. Loaded down with veggies and chicken, with a big bowl of brown rice... it was fabulous. 


(a little bit of wok action)

This weekend was hard because it's the first time in a while I've had to say goodbye to the BF without any plans to see him any time soon :) (I know, I'm such a girl). Thank goodness things are picking up at school/work so I'll have that to keep my mind off of things. 

And if all else fails next month's challenge is an exciting one :) Just about a week before it starts, I'll be unveiling it during my month's summary towards the end of next week though (get excited)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?