Monday, March 18, 2013

Making it count

Hey guys, I know the last few days have been kind of quiet, I was trying to make the most out of my last days of break!

Saturday we had a kind of family day. I went with my mom to look at a finished model of what their new house will look like. We then spent the afternoon watching the 25th Anniversary concert version of Les Misérables on PBS (which was awesome). We decided to bring the boys in on the family togetherness for dinner by breaking out the bannagrams. 



In case that didn't work we also had hamburgers, fries (with fry sauce!), and root beer floats!


(seriously try the fry sauce, it will change your life)


(mmm ice cream)

Yesterday was the day I've been waiting for since January!! The BF was back in town (now he's on spring break) and we went to go see the Book of Mormon. It was a raunchy, riot of a show and we loved every minute of it (this was BF's first real musical). 






Soo that's where I've been the last few days :) How did you celebrate your St. Patty's day weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?