Sunday, March 3, 2013

Eat, sleep, love

So here I go breaking my promises already :( I swear I took pictures the first 2 days... but I also was visiting the BF and forgot my laptop charger (and it's really hard to use your laptop when it's dead).

I went down this weekend for "Unofficial Saint Patrick's day" which is basically a day drinking extravaganza... I know, I know not really in line with healthy eating (but certainly fun!). While I was down there we also celebrated the BF's birthday since I can't visit on the actual day.

Here's a roundup of the best things I ate all weekend!


Friday was a giant plate of scrambled eggs (plus some green pepper to be festive) and my favorite quick breakfast potatoes.

There was also this wonderful variety pack of my favorite GF cider (I promise I didn't drink the whole case...) 



Saturday we spent the day having a movie marathon (I finally got to see Wreck-it-Ralph!) and went out for the BF's birthday dinner that night. This is me on my second bowl of gingered chicken and broccoli stir fry at Flat Top, which is a wonderful make-your-own stir fry place on campus. 


And the BF with his stir fry and the watch I got him for his Birthday :)



Thank goodness there was something a little healthier on the menu when I made it home today. That is chicken with tomatoes, feta and kalamata olives (which I pick out and give to my mom!) on a big spinach salad... Good eats!


Hopefully you did a little better than me on the first few days of the challenge! If your participating along let me know below :) And be sure to check back tomorrow for new pictures (pinky-promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?