Monday, December 31, 2012

Rockin New Years Eve

I'm not one of the lucky people in New York this year, the BF and I are back down at my Alma Mater for some New Year's fun with old friends. We'll probably manage to catch the ball dropping on TV, but I doubt we'll get to hear all the musical performances (whose even singing this year, anybody know?). That being said I thought I would ring out the new year by sharing my top ten new (and newly discovered ) songs of 2012 with you all. Think of it as a virtual mix tape, from my ears to yours :)


Ten
Rumor has it- Adele



Nine
Ho Hey-The Lumineers





Eight
All to well-Taylor Swift



Seven
Scream-Usher




Six
Kingdom Come- The Civil Wars



Five
The Aviators-Helen Jane Long




Four
One More Night- Maroon Five




Three
Everyday-Toby Lightman





Two
Try- P!nk






One
What makes you beautiful-The Piano Guys






Happy New Years, everyone! We're getting ready for a new year and a new look starting tomorrow, so be sure to check back in :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?